You can use our health information resources to help you support your patients, wherever they are in their healthcare journeys.
We support people affected by cancer. From managing cancer risk through preventative lifestyle changes to treating patients at specialist centres, we can help. Our website also offers comprehensive, easy-to-read information and online resources for carers.
- Helping reducing cancer risks with access to a Bupa health assessment
- Support after diagnosis if your patient is diagnosed with cancer and holds a Bupa health insurance policy
- Compassionate care when recovery is not expected
- Cancer information for your patients
- Diagnosis and treatment at Cromwell Hospital
If you have diabetes, understanding your condition is key to controlling it. Our expertise in helping prevent patients from developing diabetes and supporting them in managing it complements and extends existing NHS capabilities.
- Bupa health information hub - diabetes
- Nutrition and dietetics - Cromwell Hospital
Our health information hub for heart and circulation offers patients easy to understand guidance on all areas of heart health, including: blood pressure management, cholesterol, stroke, heart attack, and diagnostic and treatment procedures for heart conditions. Patients can access a range of diagnostic and treatment options to manage heart health conditions at Cromwell Hospital, whether they self-refer and pay for treatment, or an NHS clinician refers them. We also have a cardiac diagnostic service at both Basinghall and Crossrail which offer a specialist lead expert service.
- Bupa health information hub - heart and circulation
- Cardiac services - Cromwell hospital
- Basinghall Health Centre
- Crossrail Health Centre
We do our utmost to help parents as well as the young patient when a child is ill. Bupa’s online health information service offers accessible advice for parents, and specialist facilities at Cromwell Hospital provide quality care in a comfortable environment.
- Bupa health information hub - child and family health
- Paediatric centre - Cromwell hospital
Prevention is better than cure – or so the old saying goes. We can offer your patients proven advice on keeping themselves healthy and, in most cases, they do not need to have Bupa health insurance.
Health at work
The workplace can provide your patients with many challenges to their health, especially as many will now be working from home. From managing stress to seating comfort, daily working lives can have a significant effect on health and wellbeing. Our healthcare expertise covers advice and support for both patients and their employers, and leading research into work-based health issues.